Friday 23 March 2012

Three Years Gone

Now it really is three years since Steve Tompkins' untimely death.

Once again, I'll be looking back on his posts on The Cimmerian blog, flicking through the journals graced by his essays and comments, and really wishing he was still around to see what he thought of everything that's happened in the last three years.  I particularly wonder what he'd have thought of John Carter, "Game of Thrones," Imaro: The Naama War, and of course the other film.  I guess I won't know in this lifetime.

Skål, sláinte, prost, and many, many cheers for Steve Tompkins.

1 comment:

  1. I knew it at the time he was alive, but I understand it much more now: Steve was absolutely unique, one of a kind, and shone with his own brilliant light. I truly mean that.

    ReplyDelete