Friday 8 April 2011

T-Minus: 1 Day to Kapow

I'm getting ready for the plane trip to London tomorrow.  I'll be away for Saturday and Sunday, and hopefully home by Monday.

I had planned on bringing a special project with me, but I didn't get it ready in time, and since I'm such a finicky guy I'm not going to bring it.  Drat.  Hopefully it won't be on the eternal To Do pile.

Anyway, I'll see you all in a few days, and if anyone's in London, look for the big guy in a blue shirt and either a Frazetta Conan the Barbarian T-Shirt or a Star Trek T-Shirt,* with a big bushy beard and a ponytail almost as long as his torso.  I'm not bringing my laptop with me and my phone's a brick.  Cut off from the Aether, how will I manage?

*Since the forecast for London is hot, I'm afraid the trademark leather jacket won't be making an appearance.  Ah well.

3 comments:

  1. Have a good trip, Al. I'm sure you'll manage Aether-absence by taking something to read with you in dead tree format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Eternal To-Do Pile"

    Yeah, I got one of those, too...

    ReplyDelete